Nathan Hale Counseling Office
We strive to support all students to become honorable, thinking, skillful citizens by supporting students’ academic, social, emotional, and post-secondary planning needs.
To make an appointment with your student’s counselor, please contact the Counseling Secretary, Lori Takahashi, 206 252 3694, email@example.com. Students can click on the counselor’s calendar linkin the right column.
- College Transcript Requests
- Students using Common Application or Send. Edu, please invite your school counselor to the online application source. Through this invite, the school counselor can upload your official transcript where multiple schools, of your choosing, can access your transcript.
- If colleges and universities who are not on the Common Application require an official transcript as part of your application, it is the students responsibility to request it from the registrar. The official transcript will be signed by the Principal, pressed with an embossed seal and then securely closed in an envelope ready for your student to mail.
- For current students who want an official transcript, please go to the School Registrar’s Office and using the “transcript request clipboard” sign your name and number of transcripts needed. The official transcript will be ready for the student by the following day. Unofficial transcripts are printed upon request. If the Registrar is not available, then students or families may contact the counseling secretary.
- If it has been more than two years since you have been at Nathan Hale HS, you must go to Seattle Public Schools, Student Records.
Lori Takahashi, Secretary
More forms can be found on the Forms and Documents page.