Seniors – Class of 2024
Senior Portrait for Yearbook
Seniors – be sure you are in the yearbook in the senior portrait section. Portraits are now being accepted. Please follow the instructions below to submit a senior portrait:
- Go to hjeshare.com
- Type in the school code “nathanhale”, all lowercase with no spaces
- Fill out the contact form
- Select “Upload Your Portrait”
- Attach the photo you wish to submit
Portrait guidelines: JPG format + Minimum 300 DPI + Dimensions: either 1.5 x 2” or 3 x 4.5”
To be included in the yearbook, senior portraits must be submitted via eShare no later than January 22, 2024. There will not be a deadline extension so please plan accordingly. If you have any questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAFSA / WAFSA Update
The 2024-25 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) will not be available until December 2023. The WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid) will also be delayed until the FAFSA opens. Applications usually open October 1 of a student’s senior year, so this is a major shift in the college planning process.
The good news is that this delay is due to positive changes in the financial aid application process:
- The FAFSA form will be shorter and less complex.
- More students will be eligible for federal Pell Grants, and the average Pell award will be larger.