Nathan Hale Athletics
For athletic registration, Nathan Hale High School uses FinalForms, an online system, that boosts compliance and safety. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign forms from your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
You may log in any time to update information including emergency medical contacts and information. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and any time you make an update.
We ask ALL parents/guardians of athletes to use FinalForms:
Already have an account? Log in to FinalForms:
Parents follow the prompts to create your account, manage your students and sign your forms. A parent must create their FinalForms account first, before your student is able to create their account.
Student physical exam form and receipt showing payment of ASB fee should also be uploaded onto FinalForms to complete your student’s file. Students needing to complete a physical can schedule to have that done in the Teen Health Center located in the building.
Coach Contact Information
- Football: Don Wallace, email@example.com
- Boys Ultimate Frisbee: Dominic Cavalero, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross-country: Neil Rasp, email@example.com
- Golf: Gabe Showalter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls soccer: TBH
- Girls swimming: Shaya Schaedler, email@example.com
- Volleyball: Lisa Srithongsuk, firstname.lastname@example.org, & Kyle Wong, email@example.com
- Boys basketball: Badhasa Margarsa, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys swimming: Glen Hance, email@example.com
- Wrestling: OPEN, Interim-Chris Golden, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls basketball: Colin Davenport, email@example.com
- Gymnastics: Maria Volk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baseball: Keith Bosley, email@example.com
- Boys lacrosse: Cooper Woolston, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys soccer: TBH
- Tennis: Dori Bennett, email@example.com
- Track & Field: Neil Rasp, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls lacrosse: Beth O’Conner, email@example.com
- Softball: Mike Comiskey, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Ultimate Frisbee: Amanda Kostic, email@example.com
- Cheer: Halia Reynolds, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nathan High School main office: 206-252-3680
Click a tab (Fall, Winter, or Spring) below to see that season’s sports schedule.
Start dates for each season in the 2023-24 school year. Contact your school to confirm when practices begin for your team.
Football – August 16
Fall Sports – August 21
Bowling – October 30
Winter Sports – November 13
Spring Sports – February 26
K-8 and Middle School
We are using FinalForms for online athletic registration. If you previously had an account, you can log in and all your info will still be there!
If you have not created an account, please follow the instructions below. A parent/guardian must create their FinalForms account first, before the student is able to create their account.
SPS home games (matches played at SPS high schools) can be purchased online via SPS HomeTown Ticketing Box Office.
This includes all regular season games for football and basketball. It also includes post-season games for volleyball, basketball, wrestling, gymnastics, baseball, soccer, softball (slowpitch and fastpitch), and track/field. Learn more about SPS Digital Athletic tickets.
Please note: tickets are posted under the HOST school (For example, West Seattle High School hosting Garfield High School would appear under West Seattle.)