2022-23 Fall Sports Sign-Ups
Posted: | Updated:
Welcome back and welcome new families!
Sport paperwork must be completed before the season starts. This will insure that your student will be able to start practice on time with the rest of the team. It also allows our coaches to have the correct contact information of students interested in a sports program.
What needs to be done before the season starts:
1) The parent/guardian needs to sign into FinalForms and add their student to the teams they are interested in. This needs to be done every year. While you can add your student to as many sports as possible, per the rules a student can only participate in one sport per season. For new families, the parent/guardian will need to create an account in FinalForms first and then add their student to create their own account.
2) All paperwork needs to be completed before a student can practice with the team.
• All parent/guardian signatures need to be completed.
• All student signatures need to be completed.
• An up to date sports physical needs to be on file. If you already uploaded a new sports physical, Mrs. McCue will return to school on August 10th and will update files after her return. As we get closer to the start of the season, please allow up to 24 hours for student records to be updated.
• $45 ASB card must be purchased. This can be done in person at the main office or online via SchoolPay on the SOURCE. While ASB cards are required for all athletes to purchase, not having the money will not stop a student from being able to participate in a sport. All students can participate in school activities regardless of ability to pay. Please reach out to the school (Stacey McCue firstname.lastname@example.org or, after the school year starts, your student’s counselor) if you need financial assistance.
3) Pay attention to emails about the start of a sport season: from Final Forms, our coaches, Hale mail, and once the school year starts, the Daily Bulletin. Below are the Fall sports start dates and coaches’ contact information. Please reach out to the coach for team specific questions. For general questions, please contact Athletic Director, Darby Haskins email@example.com.
August 17: football firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to sign up: Monday, 8/22 for returning Hale 10th-12th graders. Monday, 9/12 for new to Hale students including 9th grade and new 10th-12 graders.
August 22: cross country email@example.com, golf firstname.lastname@example.org, girls soccer email@example.com, slowpitch softball firstname.lastname@example.org, girls swimming email@example.com, volleyball firstname.lastname@example.org, boys ultimate email@example.com.
Thank you for being a part of the Nathan Hale community. We are going to have a great year!