Required for Academy Classes (L.A., World History, Health, and Science)
- Several rolls of tape (clear tape- for taping work in log books)
- 8 composition books (200 page) per academic year -2 required per quarter
- Highlighter pen
- Pens - blue or black ink only
- Colored pencils
- Book to read during our daily reading period (see enclosed suggested reading list)
Supplies may be needed in other classes. Some classes have materials fees. Students will receive this information duing the first week of school. Notebook paper in a folder will get students through the first couple of days.
Highly Recommended for Integrated Math I, II, III, and Calculus
A graphing calculator is necessary for the math classes indicated above for ninth grade students. Students may purchase their own, or they will be provided for in-class use. We recommend the Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus or better (TI-83 Plus Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition). Questions regarding calculators may be directed to math teachers at the beginning of the year.
Please bring two composition books (log books), tape, school supplies and the book you plan to read during reading period on the first day of school.
- USB "Thumb Drive", "Flash Stick" (students will have server space but an external device for file sharing is helpful. Students experience frustration when floppy disks fail; therefore the flash stick is highly recommended.)