Studying for SAT?
Here are some resources to help you prep for the SAT
* SAT Prep classes held at Nathan Hale, go to www.SATPrep.org to sign up for 6 3-hour sessions @$389.
* University of Washington Women’s Center held on the UW Seattle campus, go to bit.ly/WC-LL to sign up for 3 3-hour sessions @$150.
* Seattle Public Library website has the LearningExpress Library which has free test prep information. This requires a library card to log on.
* Kaplan, practice tests, https://www.kaptest.com/sat
* Khan Academy, https://www.khanacademy.org/sat (free)
* Applerouth, https://www.applerouth.com/calendar/mock-tests/
This list is provided for information only. Nathan Hale does not endorse or recommend any particular organization.